Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2 months

On January 15th Jack turned 2 months old. Life has been really busy with me going back to work and my Grandpa being sick an eventually passing. I feel like for the first time since we had Jack that maybe we will be able to get into a routine. I feel bad it has taken me so long to up load these! We are loving every moment with Jack and we are starting to see his little personality come out. When we took him to the doctor he weighed 9 pounds 6 oz. He has come a long way from when he was released at a mere 4 pounds 14 oz. He is in the 50 percentile on about everything. He is a pretty average baby. The thing we are loving the most this month is his smile. He smiled for me the first time on December 22nd and I felt like crying. The next time he smiled I did cry. We have waited so long for this little miracle that it was a little bit of a pay day for us. : )

I found these stickers on etsy and didn't get them till after he had turned two months but I thought I would still take his picture because he is still technically 2 months.

He likes to be on his tummy for a little while..but when he is done he is done.

Cute bum

Maybe I will just go to sleep...

These pictures are from the day he actually turned 2 months. We put on his new sweater and pants and he looked so grown up.

1 comment:

Jeffery's said...

He is super CUTE!!! I am so happy for you guys. It is fun to have babys around.