Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 1 of El Paso

The first day we were in El Paso we woke up and got ready for the day and Celyn and my Mom went to and ultrasound for Celyn just to check something on their baby. Katy, Heather, and I hung out with the kids. When they got back we got in the car and went to meet Jared for lunch. We drove on the crazy freeway through downtown El Paso. It is crazy! We totally understand why Celyn never goes down there. We had lunch at Jason's Deli with Jared and his boss. It was nice. We then went to the mall in that area because they have a CHARMING CHARLIES!!! We then headed home and made dinner. Heather, Katy, Celyn and I went to the store to find somethings to so some crafts with. We had a great time! When we got back my Mom had given all the kids a bath and they were ready for bed. I have no pictures for this day but this one is cute of the girls excited to have a sleepover!
Jocelyn and Ella

No comments: