Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer!!!

I love Summer!!! I love that I can be outside and enjoy being in the sun. We have been super busy with working in the yard, helping out family, getting ready for Youth Conference, lots of appointments (I don't know why I scheduled every appointment for the whole year in a 2 week span such as dentist, dermatologsit, etc.), weddings, and wedding showers, lunch with friends, and trying to keep up with our very energetic 18 month old. Last Saturday we put in my parents garden. So to keep the kids occupied I put together our water table. I was a little nervous that Jack wouldn't have anything to do with it but he LOVED IT!!! He wasn't a huge fan of being splashed in the face but he recovered a whole lot better than he did when we were in El Paso.   
The guys putting in the tomato cages and soak-er hoses 



Look I am actually touching the water. :) 


No comments: