Back in April. I was just enjoying Relief Society and not having Bennett with me really helped in being able to pay attention. We were singing a hymn and I had one of the strongest impressions that I have had that we needed to move and move soon. I was so over come that I started to cry a little. I knew that I needed to go home and talk to Brent. We had loosely talked about moving for about a year because we both felt like we needed a change. I although was very reluctant because I was happy with my house. I loved living next door to my parents and just felt comfortable. We had even drove around the whole Salt Lake valley and nothing felt right.
When I got home from church that day I told Brent what I had felt and he agreed it was time. I think he had known for a long time. I just needed to decide for myself. We then started looking around the Salt Lake Valley and nothing felt right! Brent mentioned looking in Davis County. I said absolutely not I did not want to create a commute for Brent, he said lets just look. So we started looking and I felt calm about it and it felt right and looking in Salt Lake didn't feel right at all. We found a couple Woodside home developments and we decided to go drive around them. The first one we drove though was fine but wasn't right so we drove a little further up to Kaysville and it was funny how the neighborhoods felt different to us. Its amazing how the spirit works. We went home and set up an appointment with Woodside and within a month our home sold and we were under contract to build.




No comments:
Post a Comment