I (Emily) have always said that I was so blessed to have so many wonderful friends from many different parts of my life. This past week I was reminded once again how blessed Brent and I are with the friends in our life. I had a friend give me this necklace. It is nothing big but it meant a lot to me. They didn't know what a hard week I had been having and how much a simple thing like that would mean to me. Thank you so much! You know who you are! ;)
The necklace with Aidens name on it. With a jewel from the month he was born.


1 comment:
I noticed that necklace this past weekend and thought it was so precious. You are such an amazing person and friend. Good luck with all that you are dealing with. Also I love that calender. You might have to let me know what calender program on the circuit it is. Have a great week. Let's get together again soon.
Post a Comment