Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HAPPY FEBRUARY!!!

We are so excited its February!!! Yea! NO MORE JANUARY! Being home in the afternoons I have been able to have more time to do crafty things and things I have wanted to do for years. This is one of them. For the past couple of years I have made and ordered a calendar from shutterfly but this year I wanted something different. A couple of years ago Brent gave me a calendar maker for my cricut and I always wanted to try it. So this year I made one! at the beginning of each month I will post my calendar page to celebrate the start of a new month!

February calendar page

1 comment:

Andrew and Heather said...

Cute Calendar can't wait to see it for reals in person! I ordered mine this week, but I think I like your idea better! February will be great especially the last day!