Monday, March 14, 2011

Aiden's Third Birthday!

It is amazing to think how time has gone by. Three years ago today, Emily and I had a special moment with our little Aiden. It wasn't easy but it will be a day that will live in our memories for the rest of our lives. Our time was short with our little Aiden but the impact can almost not be described. We see each child born into this earth as a miracle. As we've watched our nieces and nephews come into this world we feel the love of our little angel. We take much joy in getting to know the sweet spirits of our nieces and nephews because we know they each have met our little Aiden and they bring his love with them to us. We love them all! We are excited for our cousins, Emily and Brent Gray. Who, after many trials, will welcome their first born into this world. Our prayers are with them that all will be well. Miracles do happen!

Emily gave me a gift this last year that I do cherish and love. She put our experience with our little Aiden into a book and had it printed. I feel today is a great day to share that book with others. I made a video of the book. After I had made the video and posted it I realized the quality of the video isn't such that the words could be read, so I am sorry.


I want to say how much I Love Emily! She is my best friend and I love her very much. I know we will be with our Aiden again one day. Happy Birthday Aiden!

1 comment:

Jenne...Oh! said...

Everytime I see pictures of Aiden or read a post about him, my heart just breaks for you guys. This post had more pictures than I've seen before, and I wanted you to know, that I really admire how uplifting and inspirational you both have been with sharing this experience with everyone else. I personally only know a small amount of what happened, but the fact that you are so motivational with your thoughts is just amazing and inspires me a lot.