Monday, March 28, 2011

St. George- Dance Comp

Sarah far left in her ending pose in her Jazz dance... I was NEVER that flexible

Ending pose in her clogging dance. Sarah is back middle
Katy and I at the dance recital. You can see I didn't feel well just look at my eyes.
We went to a place called Tony's BBQ and you could write on the wall so Sarah and her friend Maddie decided to take advantage and write on the door frame.
Loving this phone booth.
This picture didn't turn out...but it looks like I am picking Katy's nose so we got a good laugh.
Life is GOOD!
I loved this old truck
I (Emily) left Brent home and went to St. George with the girls plus my dad for the weekend. We had the opportunity to rent a house. It was nice to not be in a hotel room so we could all have our own space and have more than one bathroom. I had a terrible cold so everyone was grateful they did have to be to close except Katy she had to be my roommate. We had a good time relaxing and seeing Sarah dance.

No comments: