In front on the very full Provo river. I look a little bug eyed. :)
The pretty country side of Woodland!
Brent and I wanted to do something small for our 7th anniversary because we had several things coming up that needed more of our money. So we tried to find a bed and breakfast that we liked. Brent finally found one and then decided not to tell me where it was. So that night we headed out I not knowing where we were headed. I decided that I wanted to eat at Ruth's dinner up immigration canyon. So that was my part. The food was WONDERFUL! I totally recommend it!We then continued on and went over to Kamas and drove past Brent parents cabin and got some ice cream. We then went over to Woodland were the bed n breakfast was. It was a beautiful area and very relaxing. We met another couple at breakfast that lived in Taylorsville, went to highschool together but never associated with each other until after, they were celebrating their 7th anniversary, and have struggled with infertility. It was a little creepy all the similarities we had. They were nice and we had a nice time talking to them.


No comments:
Post a Comment