UPDATE...
Well I know it has been awhile but that's what you get with the beginning of school and I (Emily) being so tired all I could do was come home from work and sleep. :) As far as a pregnancy update we got our crib this week and we love it! Brent just needs to set it up. I am feeling pretty good trying not to over do. Brent is so excited! It is fun to see! He has downloaded programs onto his I pod to track what size the baby is.
No name...maybe by the time he is 1 we will have decided. We had another ultrasound and he was measuring right on his due date. He gave the specialist and the radiologist a run for their money when he would flip when they would try to get a good look at his spine. We are so blessed to have this little miracle in our lives!
Brent and I at the Pond Family reunion
Sarah digging for 1941 coins from the year my grandparents were married. Digging through sawdust for coins is a Pond family tradition.
Did I forget to mention REAL games! :)
At the Allens cabin playing Farkle
Brent was at the cabin for maybe three hours! :)
Celebrating Spencers 18th birthday
18...I can't believe he is 18...one year till he is on his mission
Well I always dread August because of the return of school. It just makes for an extra busy month! We did alot on top of me trying to get my classroom ready. We had some busy weekends! Some fun things and a couple hard things! We had 3 family weddings, a 2 day Pond family reunion, we went to the parade of homes, went to the Allens cabin up by Kamas, had a fun BBQ with friends, seeing two nieces be blessed, and went to Brent's parents cabin for the afternoon with some family.
The hard thing for the month was going to my cousin Brent's little baby boys memorial service. It was nice to see Brent and Emily from London but not under those circumstances. We think about you guys often and are always in our prayers!
That is the break down of August and it flew by! Its good we had Katy along because she was the one who took all the pictures. Thanks Katy!


No comments:
Post a Comment