Monday, September 26, 2011

One Good Man!!!

This post is just for Brent! I know that it is cheesy but Brent has been my superstar the last couple months. I have been somewhat limited on what I can do. This past week I have had some contractions and some pain so I have been taking it easy. On Saturday Brent worked so hard. I love a clean and organized house and Brent has tried so hard to keep on top of things and Saturday was no different. Brent took down all my summer decorations, put up my fall decorations, organized some of our basement, cleaned and cleaned, and last of all he even canned some peaches for me. Thank you so much Brent for all your hard work! It means so much to me and I LOVE YOU!


Some of Brent's decorating

I love Fall!

Brent's Peaches

Peaches...I can't get enough

My hero canning peaches...He wasn't so thrilled I was taking his picture.


No comments: