Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Little Mermaid

Ever since I was in 2nd grade when the little mermaid came out it has been my favorite Disney movie. So this year when Tuachan announced they were going to be putting it on I have wanted to go. Well we tried to go on our anniversary in June and it was sold out. I kind of put it out of my mind and forgot about it until the end of August. Then I got back on to check tickets and all the Friday's were sold out. I was so bummed! Then Brent said why don't we go on a week night during your Fall break and I will see what I can do about work. So I went ahead and booked the tickets.
It was amazing! It was such a beautiful night which I was concerned about being so late in October. I loved being able to look up and see all the beautiful stars. The costumes and actors did a fantastic job. The best part though is the people sitting on the side of Brent and I got up and left at intermission so we had extra space! Thanks Brent for taking me it might be our last little getaway for awhile. :)

I was so excited...and a little exhausted but it was worth it!

The awesome stage that was flooded with water.

Waiting for it to start.

1 comment:

Mike and Shara said...

How fun! I remember The Little Mermaid coming out in 2nd grade too. Glad you were able to make it down there.