The past 6 months we have really enjoyed having season tickets to the REAL games. We have missed more games than we would have liked due to conflicts. Sometimes I just didn't feel up to it so Brent got to take some friends and family with him. Well the last game of the season was a week or so ago and we took some pictures. It has been fun and we really enjoyed going to the first playoff game last Saturday. They played really well and won Seattle 3-0! I don't think that we will be getting the tickets again which is a bummer, but I don't think people sitting by us would appreciate a baby at every game. :) We are bummed that they lost last night to L.A. :( Well there is always next season.
Monday, October 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment