Brent playing with his new toy... A soldering kit
Brent is pretty fun to watch with Jack
Yesterday was Brent's 30th Birthday. I wanted to post this on his actual birthday but he decided to take the day off so I decided to wait a day. I just want to tell you 30things that I love about Brent.
1.He is Christ like
2.He is patient
3.He is a hard worker
4.He is a great Dad
5.He is pretty cute! :)
6.He is temple worthy
7.He is a preisthood holder
8.He takes care of me
9.He is a great driver
10.He doesn't like dogs as much as I do
11.He listens
12.He sleeps quietly
13.He has a strong testimony
14.He is kind
15.He is a good Brother
16.He is a good friend
17.He let me paint our room purple
18.He loves Soccer
19.He likes to run
20.He is SMART!
21.He is responsible
22.He will get up with Jack and let me sleep
23.He is concerned about others
24.He watches TV out of the corner of his eye
25.He is polite
26.He is older than me. :)
27.He doesn't like gossip
28.He is tall
29.He likes living next door to my parents
30.He does not complain
I LOVE all these things about him and once I got to the end I think I could do 30 more.
Brent- I hope you had a great day and I LOVE YOU!


1 comment:
Thanks sweetie! I love the post. Love you too!
Post a Comment