Jack is now two weeks and we are all a little tired but its o.k. we are not complaining we just love our little Jack and he is improving each night. I just feel bad for Brent who has to go to work everyday. Hopefully we are sleeping a little more before I have to go back to work.
We took Jack back to the doctors this week and these are his stats:
Weight-5 pounds 9 oz...We are trying to break into the 6 pound club :)
Height-18 1/2 inches...he keeps shrinking...he was supposedly 19 and 3/4 inches at birth.
I am really enjoying just being with Jack all day. I went to the store yesterday for the first time in a couple of weeks and I forget how much I love living in my little bubble of just family and Jack. I decided to try and take some pictures but I am not a very good photographer and we just have a point and shoot camera.
Bright Eyed Jack
His Glare
The best smile I have got so far...
Oh how we love you...our little Jack!


1 comment:
How fun!!!! I hope I can meet him one day!:) Try to remember to take it easy too:)
Post a Comment