Friday, May 17, 2013

Mother's Day and Nursery

We had a wonderful Mother's day this year. Brent made me strawberry stuffed waffles. They were really good and he took time to research a new recipe. He also made strawberry syrup to go on top. I should have taken a picture but was to busy enjoying it! Thanks Brent!!! I will have to find something just as great for Father's day!!!
At church Jack went to nursery for the first time! He turned 18 month this week and Grandpa Pond wasn't going to be there the next week so we thought it would be best to take him 1 week early. He went in just fine...I am sure because he was with Grandpa. My Dad said he did o.k. until he was holding another little boy and Jack wasn't happy that he was holding someone else. After church we stopped at the Giles to see Brent's Mom and family. We then went to my parent's house to skype my brother Spencer who is on a mission in North Carolina. It was so good to see him and he is such an awesome missionary but man I miss him!!! Jack was so cute he just sat and looked at Spencer and then when we hung up he put his hands up and said "GO?". We then drove to Bountiful to my aunt Janae's house for dinner. We were pretty exhausted by then end of the day but it was well worth it!

Jack's First day of Nursery!!! I think he looks so old in this picture. 
 We tried to get a picture but Jack was ready to run!
 Off he goes! I am so grateful to have Jack to celebrate Mother's day with!!!! I LOVE being a MOM!

No comments: