Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Introducing Jack Carlen Giles

For all those who may be wondering when we might have our baby. He came this morning at 3:05 am. He is 19 3/4 inches long and weighs 5 lbs 3 oz. We named him Jack Carlen Giles. We are so in love with this sweet little angel. He is currently in the NICU to monitor his glucose levels. His lungs are strong and he looks really good. Here are some pictures we would like to share with everyone. Thanks to everyone for your prayers and support. He truly is a miracle.


This is the sign the awesome nurses in the NICU made for him once we choose his name.

Emily with Jack shortly after birth.

Brent with Jack all bundled up.

Jack in his bundle of blankets.

Jack after a nice bath resting in his NICU crib.

20 comments:

Mike and Shara said...

Oh my gosh! So cute! I'm so excited for all of you and I think his name fits him perfectly!

shaunaluana said...

Emily and Brent - he is so cute!! Congratulations!! I love his name too!! - Shauna

Malissa said...

He is SO SWEET! I just can't wait to hold him, congrats we are so thrilled that everything went well!

Charisse said...

I am SO happy for you guys!! Congratulations, he is a cutie!

Candi said...

Such a cute little miracle! Congratulations!!

Laurie said...

Congrats! Glad he is here safe and sound. I love the name. He's a beautiful little boy who is so lucky to have you two for his parents! Enjoy!

Andrew and Heather said...

I wish I could be there to hold him! Some day I want to not be the last one to meet the new babies in the family! Sunday can't come soon enough! He is so cute!

The Gooch Fam said...

So sweet you guys! congrats!
Syd Gooch

Unknown said...

Oh Emily!!! How exciting! He is a DOLL!!!! I am so happy for you guys! :)

Unknown said...

a big congrats to the three of you.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are so thrilled for you!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't be happier for you guys. Congratulations.

Misse said...

Yay! Finally another baby boy on the street! :) LIttle Jack is going to have a lot of girlfriends around here! CONGRATS!!!!

The Oldroyd's said...

Congrats! Such a blessing and miracle!

Brammer Family said...

I could not be more thrilled for your family! A big congratulations to you both! He truly is a miracle! ...and so cute!

*Hugs*

Ammon said...

Congratulations guys!!! I'm so happy for you. You guys are going to have so much fun!

Jeffery's said...

Congrats Brent and Emily!!! I am so happy he is hear and safe and everything went well!!! I hope you got our gift that I left at the door:) Take care of yourself and enjoy every moment with Jack. What a cute name too:)

Sarita said...

So tiny and cute! Congratulations you guys!

Ryan said...

Congratulations Emily!! I am so happy that he is here safely. What a cutie!

Michelle Stott said...

Congratulations! He is so stinking cute. Love the name and so glad he made it here and is doing well. You guys will make the best parents. So glad we barley got your shower in! Good luck with all the new Beginnings!