Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving!

As with every year we have so much to be Thankful for. Truly this year what we are most Thankful for is our little Jack. We spent many holidays wishing and hoping that by the next holiday we to would have a child to celebrate with. We are truly thankful for our little miracle that shouldn't even technically be here yet. :)

The Great Grand kids of my Grandma and Grandpa Duzett. Not pictured two angels Henry and Aiden. It was hilarious trying to get them all to sit still. We had about 20 adults and 10 cameras trying to get the best shot. I am sure this is not one of the best.
Caleb, Hannah, Dahlia, Jocelyn, Ella, Easton, Tyler, and Jack

Just the boys... Caleb, Tyler, Easton, and Jack.

I have a dear friend that on the day I went in to have Jack left a huge package on my porch of newborn things and some much needed items. These Thanksgiving jammies were included. Thank you so much! You know who you are. :)

Our little family

Easton not very happy his Mom is holding another baby.

My cuddle bug

Our great place tag and treat.

I think I could sit and hold him all day!

My sister Katy bought this cute shirt for Tyler and Jack the night before Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Jeffery's said...

What a big family:) I am so happy that he is doing well!! I am glad your gift is hear! You both deserve it!!!